I have a new Vista desktop and today I downloaded Spybot (with a lot of failures and problems until I found some posts that said to do the updates as a second step). I set up Immunizations, and I checked out a couple of the entries that were on the StartUp report by unchecking them and reading the "info" on them. I elected to keep them enabled, so I checked the Deny button. I did a scan and it said my system was clean (which it should be, I only connected to the 'net today). All seemed to be working fine.

Then I went into Vista's Control Panel and turned off a couple of Windows features I don't need (Tablet PC and Windows Meeting Space). It said it had to reboot for the changes to take effect.

Then....YIKES....I couldn't shut the system down. I couldn't get out of the error box. I couldn't do anything. The message said:

ACCESS VIOLATION at address 004B6BE9 in module TeaTimer.exe. Read of address 00000010.

It had a button at the bottom that didn't say anything - and clicking on it or trying to X out of it didn't do anything.

HELP. I can't figure out what's going on with this. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help! In case it has a bearing on this, I also have the Norton Internet Security product.