I developed a problem when utilizing Spybot. Follows an infection with a couple of trojans and other parasites--about one week ago--identified and repaired by Spybot. Ran a complete virus check using AVG and scanned the device with System Mechanic as well. Whenever I try to remove cache files for Internet Explorer using the template, Spybot appears to hang, but it is actually running. After approximately 10 minutes, the process stops, and Spybot generates a list of files available for secure shredding which, unfortunately, includes what appears to be the entire contents of my hard drive. I suspect the intent is to have an unsuspecting user hit the "chop away" button without first giving heed to the contents being removed. The other templates work fine.

I uninstalled Spybot and cleaned the registry using RegSeeker and CCleaner. Rebooted and reinstalled Spybot. Downloaded all updates. When I ran the program, same problem reoccured. Thought you might be interested. Including a *.gif file (as a WinRAR ZIP file) showing the list of identified files with the Task Manager window overlaid. Having difficulty sending a bug report. I have some severe "access" limitations at this juncture.