Hi - I've used Spybot Search and Destroy to remove some malware. After it completed the scan and fixed the items - including Registry changes - it prompted me to reboot. I rebooted the computer and it loaded to a black screen. I rebooted a second, third time - same thing. I then tried a repair; no luck. I performed an inplace upgrade. During the final stages of the GUI install, the Spybot application loaded and attempted to run. I canceled the Spybot scan and continued with setup. The computer restarted, flashed with a "not enough virtual memory to load..." error. Unfortunately, I can't read the entire error as it reboots to quickly. I placed a second drive in the computer and performed a clean install on the second drive in an attempt to get back to my original drive. I reviewed the manual uninstall file and reviewed the original install's Registry. I don't see any references to Spybot. Is there something I'm missing that's preventing me from getting back into my original install? Thanks!