Re Statistics: Statistics work fine here. They're read and written using the systems date local though, so if you had switches your locale recently, that could explain it. Using plain numbers (Unix dates) inside Statistics.ini would be better of course and not depending on the local, but also more difficult to interpret for anyone wanting to interface it. Maybe I should update it to write both.
Re: K-Meleon: the single-user profile thing is something that always hurts me since it's bad for security, but anyway... I did install one in this mode, tested and it was indeed detected, with a fresh profile and all. No idea where the problem should be, I guess I should upload a newer BrowserCI version with some debug mode regarding browser detection to help tracking down the problem...

Re: Firefox 3 not detected: if it is the same problem as in the other thread I remember, I've added a mini fix.
Background for those interested:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders\
Contains values with the paths in question as data. These should actually not be used, Microsoft wanted to remove them in the Windows 95 and they were just kept because of compatibility issues with old software. The proper approach would be to query folder constants like CSIDL_APPDATA (Vista has an even newer concept there). The downside of the recommended approach is that it works for the current user only; since Spybot-S&D aims to scan/immunize all users accounts, it has to use the only source of information that is available for all users.
The fix reverts, for the current user, to the API method, continuing to use the registry for other users.