Besides the CoolWWWSearch multiple "false positive" - thread link: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...522#post212522

Please post a reply if ANY of these (listed below) are NOT considered "false positive" but it certainly looks to be the case.

I am listing what would appear to be many other "false positives" that I have in the past year or so been "fixing":

Evileye: C:\WINDOWS\APPLOG\CONFIG.LGC

This would appear to be a valid Windows application log file and not "Evileye spyware". (I restored (repaired) it).

Win32.Agent.pz: HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Microsoft\windows\
CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ProxyEnable

This would appear to be the valid Windows registry setting for "Proxy" setting. I wondered why my "proxy setting" had changed awhile back in IE6. This change was unknown to me at the time and "disabled" my Web Shield Virus protection (for I'm not sure how long). System fixed this when I reset Proxy settings.

FlashDollars.AntiVirusProtection: C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Antivirus Protection\

This was part of what I have in my "Start Menu" (thought something was missing but wasn't sure until now). (I restored it thankfully). I was unsure about this for a long time but at some point "fixed" what was thought to be spyware by SB1.3.

NumbSoft: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Run\LoadPowerProfile

Power saving profile (presumable) - This appears to be reset (likely on a reboot). (I decided to leave this alone since it appeared to be okay) - it is now set at: "Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme"

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS SETTING DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT FOR "LoadPowerProfile" setting!

Stration.C: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Run\scanregistry

I had left this for years it seems since I knew this was the "auto" registry scan register setting for Win98 but apparently I had "fixed" this (by mistake). Nevertheless my Registry is getting backed up on bootup each new day and the setting is "c:\windows\scanregw.exe /autorun" WHICH LOOKS OKAY TO ME. (since it is working and looks okay I left this alone and did not "repair" restore).

Again if any settings don't look right that I haven't change let me know.

These "False Positives" on SB1.3 have been around for a long time in some cases.

Since SB1.5.2 doesn't work on my WIN98SE (see link below for details) and you are not supporting older versions I can only hope that version 1.6 will work on WIN98SE.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=29644