Okay. I work for a small company & our freelance IT guy has gone MIA 'bout 9 months ago. Every thing was cool until about a month ago, when we suffered massive infections on 70% of the computers on a Friday.
I managed things except for one PC which has taken a severe hit.
I've disabled it's wireless access & performed the ERUNT/HiJackThis preps listed in "before you post", I've gathered the last MBAM logfile along with a WGAErr log [that we get continuously since infection], & HiJackThis log, & turned off System Restore.
I know that we're not supposed to run Spybot & Malwarebytes Anti-malware,
together & I've beaten the coworker who insists on re-installing both on the computer & secured him in a closet & will uninstall one or the other @ you're bidding/earliest oppurtunity.

Here's additional problems:
1) Neither Spybot/MBAM will run on the machine [even after re-installation attempts
2) When the internet connection is re established , I cannot access any of the safer removal webpages [home, downloads, forums..etc]
3) How do I post the logs w/o infecting the other machines in the network now that I've isolated the infected one? Do I simply retype the entire logfile or is there a more efficient way?

Thanks for your attention.