Hi mcgilacoty.
Before I complete the next step I thought you should know that I got the BSOD on restart and had to reboot to a restore point. Does this change anything?
Yes by using a restore point you could of reinfected you're PC again.
We need to start again and get some scans done.

• Please navigate to Start >> All Programs >> ERUNT, then double-click ERUNT from the menu.
  • Click on OK within the pop-up menu.
  • In the next menu under C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\DD-MM-YYYY under Backup options make sure both the following are selected:
    • System registry.
    • Current user registry.
  • Next click on "OK"... at the prompt... reply "Yes".
    After a short duration the Registry backup is complete! pop-up message will appear.
  • Now click on "OK". A registry backup has now been created.

Next.

Please disable you're AV and Run ComboFix again.

Next.

As you have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: already installed.

• Launch the application, Check for Updates >> Perform Quick Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Check all items except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder... and click Remove Selected.
    Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply.
  • The log can also be found here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Logs/Information to Post in your Next Reply

• Combofix log.
  • Malwarebytes log.
  • Please give me an update on your computers performance.