Every time I immunize Spybot, it changes the cookie settings for individual sites in Opera, with the result that all cookies are deleted.

The standard ("global") cookie setting in Opera is to delete everything in the cache when I close Opera. So in order to have automatic login on various sites, I set Opera to not delete cookies for those particular sites. Spybot seems to not like this as Spybot will always tick the "delete cookies on exit" checkbox during immunization. So after immunization I have to reverse this cookie setting for every site I need to remember my cookies.

Something else that is strange:
When I untick the "delete cookies on exit" checkbox for one random site, almost all cookies are from this moment unprotected in Spybot. Why do I lose immunization for more than 100 cookies when I change cookies settings for just ONE website?

I have made a topic about this before, but it's two years old and I was not so good at describing the problem in that thread. So I decided to make a new thread.
The problem is old and both Spybot and Оpera has been upgraded/updated since the first time it was reported.

Now using:
Spybot 1.6.2.46
Оpera 9.64
(Win XP)