Thread: Ignore Certain Cookies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ignore Certain Cookies

I have researched this problem, including in this forum, and have yet to find an acceptable solution to my problem. I would like to ignore cookies from a certain online banking website so that I don't have to answer several security questions before reaching "Enter Password." This is the only website that I wish to retain cookies on. I could do so on the older 1.6 version of Spybot but cannot do so on my current version, Spybot plus Antivirus Home Edition 2.1.21.0. I currently ignore these cookies in my Pale Moon Options and CCleaner but I've hit a wall in Spybot S&D. If there is currently no manner in which to ignore cookies on certain websites is there a chance that Spybot may add this feature to the new version in the future? If not, I'll simply stop using Spybot, which is no reflection on the software itself; personal preferences, that's all.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and the two browsers I use are Pale Moon x86 and x64, with an occasional use of IE-11 x86. Thank you in advance for your time and any assistance provided.
    Last edited by Sichuan; 2013-12-06 at 18:04.
    It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to assist the deserving underprivileged and less fortunate among us.