Thread: Cant fix

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cant fix

My problem:When I run the scan I get a message that certain things can't be removed or when removed, they keep coming back. I google them but there is an assumption that in the directions, I am knowledgeable enough to understand the instructions. I'm lacking in techi knowledge. Can you help me? When trying to work, my whole page gets hilited in blue & I have to click numous times to get rid of it. Also, my page often disapears. I kept track of some of the urls: Often repeated are: Barowwsoe2Save, conduit
    I'm not sure that this is what you mean by a log. I copied the address in the browser bar into Excel. That is what I'm sending you.
    Virus Addresses
    Barowwsoe2save
    [SBI $F5174E 26]Program directory C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\
    Suspicious
    tmpresp.tmp TMP File 0KB
    C:\Program Files\Broadcom Corporation\Broadcom USH Host Components\brcmbsp\release
    C:\Program Files\Broadcom Corporation
    C:\Program Files\Conduit\ValueApps\IE

Also, I want to put Spybot on my other cpu. but there are so many places offering spybot, I dont' know which one to trust. I keep getting error messages for safer networking sites. Is there something wrong with their business or are there a lot of uses of their name? Also,when I do get it, I want the interface to be the one I'm used to seeing & using: 1.6.2.46. Can I get this interface & still have it be up to date? Like can I get this & this click on updates & have it be up to date? I know this was explained to me once but I suffered a serious illness since, & don't remember & I don't think I understood it in the first place . I'm a 71 yr old & fairly good at operating the cpu. but I'm not much of a techi & don't understand a lot of the lingo. Pls give me step by step kindergarten instructions. thx & Puppy love from InventingJoy & Furry folk

I am InventingJoy Thx in advance for your help
    Last edited by Juliet; 2014-02-25 at 23:14. Reason: safety