Thread: Live Protection Question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Live Protection Question

or the admin at hand...i noticed this thread as i was looking for the problem i'm having and it appears this thread is about what i'd be looking for, but i see no replies from the poster as though it was resolved. if i may pick up where this stopped? or if not direct me to start a new thread please.
    i purchased spybot home ver. 2.4.40.0/start center 2.4.40.0.130 in december 2016 i believe, i run windows 10, and firefox ver. 50.0. i am including a screenshot of the activity as it happens once i click on a link usually. it appears in the bottom right corner just above the task bar. usually, or it seems to be getting worse in time, the link loading won't open. not as in a time out but it just doesn't load all the page or is blank. this started about 4-5 days ago. troubleshooting with help i was directed that a driver in spybot failed or was missing to uninstall and upon rebooting and reinstalling it would load the driver. another option was to open immunization and select "undo" which i did. as i was closing spybot i got the "runtime error 216 at 5003A116" prompt. i closed it and continued to see the scan window pop up still. i started to do this and not knowing what to do i'd rather ask, do i do the uninstall and reboot then reinstall or??? thank you!

rb

edit: i also noticed in the top right spybot window that live coverage was partial with an orange flag, then below that was internet protection is off. is this because i deactivated live? or? all it shows in the internet pretection tab is about proxies.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Admin Edit: Split off from https://forums.spybot.info/showthrea...ive-Protection
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tashi; 2017-01-12 at 19:22. Reason: Split off from another thread. :-)