There are 2 accounts in our pc, my account(Admin) & my wife's(Limited) account. When I scan for registry inconsistencies using System Internals of Spybot on my account...no inconsistencies. Then I'll log-off my account and log-in to my wife's account and scan for inconsistencies...lots of inconsistencies. Then I'll log-off my wife's account and go back to my Admin account...re-scan for inconsistencies...still no inconsistencies. Then I'll change first my wife's account to Admin and next I'll change my Admin account to Limited. Then I'll log-off my account. Log-in again in my now Limited Account...re-scan for inconsistencies and there'll be lots already(as many inconsistencies as when I scan my wife's limited account prior). Why the appearrance of inconsistencies when an Admin account is changed to a Limited account? Now to continue...I'll then log-off my Limited account and log-in to my wife's now Admin account...re-scan for inconsistencies...and there'll be no more inconsistencies whereas when my wife's account was a Limited account before--there are a lot of inconsistencies. Why the disappearrance of inconsistencies when a Limited account is changed to an Admin account?

Please note that I'm not yet talking about fixing inconsistencies...all those inconsistencies detected I just leave behind untouched...for the moment. By the way, I also have CCleaner and using it's Scanning for Registry Issues feature to check for Registry Issues...I get the same result/observation as when using Spybot S&D re: appearrance of registry inconsistencies/issues when an Admin account is changed to a Limited account AND disappearrance of registry inconsistencies/issues when a Limited account is changed to an Admin account. Please enlighten me as to why this is happening. Thanks!