Thread: Spybot V2.6 Free Version - Immunization stuck at 143367 entries

Default Spybot V2.6 Free Version - Immunization stuck at 143367 entries

Hi team. I've been experiencing this for a while, and not sure what to do.

While I do update Spybot on a regular basis, immunization has been stuck at 143367 for a while. If that is correct, ok cool, can anyone confirm?

Otherwise, should the immunization count be above that? If so, what could be the reason immunize is not updating? I do run both Spybot and immunize as administrator.

This is happening on my PC (Win7) and laptop (Win10). Is it because it's the free version (limited)?

Hello Robbiesan,

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiesan View Post
    I do run both Spybot and immunize as administrator.
    To clarify, not your computer account but permissions for Spybot are elevated?

I will ask a detective for the correct immunization count.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

The actual immunization count depends on your system and the installed browsers. That means it is not the same count for everyone. But I can confirm that immunization has not been updated for a while now, so if the count did not change, that would be all right.
    (m/f)

Default Immunization

Quote Originally Posted by (m/f) View Post
    The actual immunization count depends on your system and the installed browsers. That means it is not the same count for everyone. But I can confirm that immunization has not been updated for a while now, so if the count did not change, that would be all right.
    You're not alone. Mine stays at 143367. Each time I check for and apply updates, there are always 4 items unprotected.
    I reapply immunization, says I'm fully protected. I can rescan, 4 unprotected again.
    This ( and warning about bit defender box, never occurred in prior editions of program).
    Hopefully it's taken care of soon.

Thanks,
    Oz