You might have already noticed that the Project Tools have an entry Spybot-S&D 1.5: Bugs in the final release in the My Reports menu that will allow you to see bugs after the final 1.5 release.
To allow those who want to test the fixes early, we've decided to upload current snapshots of the affected files and link them there and here. They're not intended as a public betatest for widespread distribution or use though.
SpybotSD.exe 126.96.36.199 (new)
- Exception on exit when on Recovery page
- Hosts file immunization block address
- Speed up Windows Hosts un-immunization
- Schedule of scheduled task not shown
- Sorted Hosts file domains on immunization
- Skip drive A check
- Find out about delayed user interface startup
SDDelFile.exe 188.8.131.52 (new)SDDelFile.exe-184.108.40.206-2007-09-24-issue-68.zip
- [SDHelper] Show version (220.127.116.11)
- [SDHelper] Remove entries from black-/whitelist (18.104.22.168)
- Skip drive A check (22.214.171.124)
- [SDHelper] TeaTimer does not show correct option (126.96.36.199)
- [Vista only] Uninstall doesn't remove WSC entry (188.8.131.52)
- Skip drive A check (184.108.40.206)
- [Vista only] Event log flooded with live pings (220.127.116.11)
- Skip drive A check (18.104.22.168)
- [SDHelper] TeaTimer does not show correct option (22.214.171.124)
- [TeaTimer] Use the new About dialog (126.96.36.199)
More files might be available later; for comments, please see the corresponding project tools entry.